At this complimentary initial exam, we will introduce you to our office and give you a tour of our state-of-the-art facility. After reviewing your medical and dental history, Dr. Berro will perform a thorough clinical examination and explain the diagnosis and treatment options. Dr. Berro and our Treatment Coordinator will address the following and answer all your questions. Here are some common questions.
- Is there a condition that would benefit from orthodontics?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until further growth or tooth eruption has occurred?
- What are the treatment options to correct the problem?
- What is the estimated treatment time?
- What are the fees, and what are the payment options? If you have insurance, we will also review your benefits with you.
If a patient is not yet ready for orthodontic treatment, he or she will be placed on observation status and monitored for the optimal time to begin treatment. If orthodontic treatment is needed, obtaining diagnostic records is the next step toward achieving a new smile. The diagnostic records are taken in our office and can often be taken during the first visit if requested.